Bioconnect Processing Capabilities and Services
Bioconnect is a quality manufacturer of standard and custom cable assemblies, adapters and electromechanical wiring harnesses for medical monitoring. We build cables to meet your requirements, whether standard or custom.
Complete product design, tooling design and fabrication, materials processing and selection, product manufacture, assembly, testing and packaging are available in our San Diego facility.
All of our assemblies and soldering meet the requirements of IPC/EIA J-STD-001 and IPC/WHMA-A-620. By creating and using hand tools and assembly fixtures designed for their tasks and using them in our documented production processes, we produce quality with repeatability.
Flexible, just-in-time manufacturing, combined with our computerized shipping via UPS, Fed Ex or freight carrier means that you can optimize service to your customers at greatly reduced inventory costs. We can even blind ship express orders to your customers when the need arises. We offer cost-effective solutions for multi-operation, value-added products, low volume prototype and beta runs, and high-volume disposable products.
Portion of 288 Data Point cable designed for ECG research
From Concept to Design
- Experienced and talented professionals from many disciplines make up our design and production team.
- Our primary focus is to ensure that your projects are completed on time, to the highest standards and within budget.
- Bioconnect customer benefits from our expertise molding patient cables and leads using many different engineered plastics, rubbers and thermoplastic alloys.
- We offer cost-effective solutions for multi-operation, value-added products, low volume prototype and beta runs, and high-volume disposable products.
- How Bioconnect develops your OEM product