Standard and Custom Patient Cables
Meeting ANSI/AAMI EC53 specifications and the requirements of DIN 42-802
- Low noise/low capacitance cable for optimum signal quality
- Santoprene® latex-free jacket is impervious to most cleaning solvents
- Effective molded Santoprene flex relief's allow for increased cable life
- All Bioconnect Patient cables are constructed using fully shielded trunk cable and lead wires designed to our exacting specifications with Santoprene® (TPE) jackets, copper center conductors, PE insulation and dual shielding.
- more on our Unshielded Cables
- Bioconnect manufactures several variations of cable assemblies used with cardiac ablation devices. Working closely with our device manufacturer customers, we fabricate this critical link between patient and cutting edge medical technology. We can customize both the device end and the patient end to meet your requirements.
- 4, 8 12, 14 24 lead cables available
- more on our Atrial Catheters
- From the Bioconnect engineering team comes yet another innovative patient cable. Ours answers a need for a robust, yet very small profile cable to be used with today’s compact "Holter" type event recorders.
- Event Recorder Cables
- Bioconnect has been creating OEM cables since 1989, and have the experience and knowledge that allow us to design and /or build any medical cable that you might need. We have part and tool design capabilities that will allow us to take your idea and make it the device that meets your needs. Material types, colors, lengths, connector types, shielded, unshielded, and hybrid cables are all variables that we can include in your cable design; then we can assemble and mold the device. Let us be your one stop shop for OEM cables.
- See OEM section for more on Bioconnect's OEM Capabilities